Trials of Osiris is exactly what Destiny needed *VID* (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Sunday, May 24, 2015, 05:54 (3253 days ago)

Destiny has been in dire need of an actual competitive multiplayer mode since, well, day one. Iron Banner is an attempt at competitive multiplayer, but there's something about it that never feels truly competitive. And that is where Trials of Osiris comes in to fill the void.

Someone else here described Trials, and I'm paraphrasing here, as either being extremely frustrating, or extremely rewarding. That's no joke. I would describe the following clip as extremely rewarding. Our game was coming down to the wire. As you'll see, both teams were tied with four wins, and that's when Unreal and Crazed both died on me. Enjoy:

Our mics blew up at the first amazing stroke of survival, and then at the end. What a great time. I haven't felt that happy about the ending of a competitive match since probably some point during Halo: Reach. I'd say that I got my full $20 worth from the expansion. Thanks, Bungie! And thanks to Unreal for actually thinking to record it all, because I was too caught up in the moment to even consider it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread