Mark Of the Unborked. (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, May 25, 2015, 23:54 (3258 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've had people bail in level 28 PoE, and have had matchmaking join someone in to fill their spot. I don't see level 28 PoE being any different than a level 28 strike. People come and go out of those. In fact, I saw somewhere that the level 28 PoE counts as a strike for the Bad Juju bounty. If that's the case, then it should be treated as a strike in terms of glimmer and bounties. It also does not have engrams dropping from enemies.

If you could get bounties and glimmer from POE you'd have less incentive to go to patrol or run strikes as much. There would still be SOME reason to do them (mats and marks come to mind) but I don't think that is enough.

Everything that is added to this game is a careful balancing act, adding just enough new content to keep you playing the older content.

Shards and Energy are either no longer rewarded or drop way less frequently for pubic events too, or at least I'm not getting them haha. So outside of Raid gear and pre HoW weapons they aren't worth as much, seemingly. Coins and motes seem to be very valuable now though!

It's interesting to think how much the economy has changed since day one launch.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread