Congrats! I got mine Sunday Night (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 09:59 (3263 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Mad_stylus,yapok1492, and myself ran through it Sunday night. We had a rough start at first. Mostly from not communicating, general warming up ( I didnt play all weekend until this). Our second trials passage was flawless. We actually went on a 10-0 run without any boons, because I didnt have any boons and got to 9 then we won another match for yapok.

Definitely a good time. I havent cussed at my TV like that in a long time, felt great. Its alot more fun than crucible, because there are rewards on the line.

We also got a few drops just from match to match. I got the Watchers Greaves for my titan, Mad Stylus got the something of nectar ship, and yopak got a pretty cool shader.

All in all it wsa the most fun I had in awhile, not more mindless raids to get max lvl gear. I will be doing this more so than the raids now. It felt SO rewarding to go to the lighthouse.

PS:

VEX MYTHOCLAST IS THE WAY TO GO. I kept getting killed by it in the ToO, so I pulled mine out. Literally the reason I did well personally. It is back in business.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread