The DBO Challenge - Week 6: TV Shows in Paint

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, May 08, 2013, 21:10 (3976 days ago)

[image]

Bip. Bap. Bam.

I must say, I'd hate to be on the wrong end of a DBO firing range. Here is a quick list of the creative tools of destruction that popped up in last week's thread:

The Electromagnetically Enhanced Blowgun (Cold)
The Hard Times Rifle (Ragashingo)
The Smell of Napalm (Xenos)
Et in Arcadia Ego (Malagate)
XR5B Breach Assault Unit - "M.O.A.G." (ManKitten)
ISYH-1423 - "Ish" (INSANEdrive)
The S-PUG (Dean Hofmeyer (unhh))
Southern Twang (bluerunner)
Revolver (Fab Four Stephen Laughlin)
Horn of Morpheus (Kermit)
Close to Know Return (MrPadraig08)
AU-12 Self-returning Ordnance Delivery System (Chewbaccawakka)
RPPG Launcher (ZackDark)
Blades of The Traveler (Ragashingo)
Repulsion Grenades (Mr Daax)

I think Ragashingo deserves a special shoutout for filling the thread with tale after tale of ordnance-heavy adventures. Don't miss out on these - read through the thread if you haven't already. Thanks, Ragashingo!

-------
I've updated the DBO Challenge Leaderboard with the latest point totals. As always, please glance over your numbers to make sure I didn't miss anything.

-------
[image]

Week 6 Challenge: Favorite TV shows in Paint.

Deadline: 6:00pm EDT on Tuesday, May 14th.

The Week 5 challenge brought forth a handful of creative weapon designers (and quite a few storytellers!) from within our ranks; this week, let's get to know our fellow DBO members even more with a slight variation of Week 2's challenge. Here are your instructions for Week 6:

1. Use MS Paint to draw a scene from one of your favorite TV shows. (If you don't have access to MS Paint, you can use any equivalent, simple art program.)
2. Post your masterpiece as a reply to this post. (Optional: Don't include the name of the show - let people guess!)
3. Pick someone else's entry and post a reply to it with an MS Paint drawing of a different scene from the same TV show. (Or better yet - a spin-off, if one exists!)

Available Points:
+1 participation point for posting one of your favorite television shows as an MS Paint drawing.
+1 bonus point for posting a drawing in response to somone else's entry.

You can each earn up to 2 points total this week. (Feel free to post as many drawings as you want, however.)

Remember, you don't have to be a talented artist to enter. I fully expect to see crudely drawn lines and cheesy stick figures - it's MS Paint, after all!

ATTENTION LURKERS: Don't be afraid to jump in! ANYONE can earn points and increase their chance of winning a free copy of Destiny. Check out the Week 1 thread for more details.

This week's entries must be posted (in this thread) by 6:00pm EDT on Tuesday, May 14th. I will then update the leaderboard and post a recap with the Week Se7en challenge. Have fun!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread