The bottom line? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, June 25, 2015, 00:27 (3260 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'm a simple man with two simple questions:

1. Given that I own a physical disc of Destiny for 360 and the two expansions (digitally)... What will it cost me to just purchase TTK as a digital download, no goodies included?

2. Should Santa (read: hard work and steady plodding over the course of the year) provide an XBone this Christmas, how much would it cost me to get all Destiny content on that system?

Thank you!

At the risk of being horribly wrong I think the answers are as follows:

1. I think there is still a minimum $40 digital purchase required to get your 360 version up to date with once TTK comes out. If you really care about having semi-exclusive shaders and whatever, you'll need to pay another $20.

2. While you might be able to buy the base Xbone version of Destiny, have The Dark Below and House of Wolves transfer over from the 360 and then by the $40 TTK digital release, I think your best and easiest bet might be to go ahead and plop down the full $60 for the Xbone legendary edition that will come with everything you need with no fuss. It might be a bit cheaper going the former route but I suspect it will be more convenient to just rebuy the whole thing outright.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread