That's how it should be IMHO. (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Thursday, June 25, 2015, 22:15 (3250 days ago) @ Kermit

By the way, the digital upgrade offer wasn't forever. You had to buy the digital content before 1/15/15, I think it was.

Since this expansion has never been offered before, I think it would be nice gesture to have a window of opportunity for a free upgrade for that, too.

Also, get Destiny on the backwards compatible list, Bungie. Thanks!

You can call it all a gift to your loyal 360 fans, doing your part to ease the transition (and maybe ease the butt-hurt of not getting exclusive content? I don't know. People seem to relish butt-hurt these days.)

I'd rather see them just offer free upgrades, forever (which was pretty awesome when they did; that was a thing that really, really surprised me in a very good way). Wouldn't you rather play with the next gen gfx and such?

Of course! But not if my friends are elsewhere. I'm sure you understand.

BTW, would've joined you last night, but I was already up too late trying to knock out some bounties, and I'm not the best PVP player regardless.

No worries, I figured you were tired when you didn't respond (I have a friend who routinely falls asleep mid-game). And don't sweat skill. We run with a wide range. We ended up 7-3 for the night, so still did pretty decently.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread