Prediction about TTK gear (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:53 (3222 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Wasnt the whole reason they did etheric light to prevent this? So that your hard earned gear wasnt useless after the new gear came out?

Why would they turn around and take that way?

OR do you mean it wont ascend automatically?

i think that there will come a point when they will force everyone to use new weapons. I would expect that time to come with Destiny 2, but it might be with TTK.

I think if you look at the way perks are handled now vs when the game launched, you can see this. Other than VOG weapons/armor, you really cannot get your hands on any of the gear from launch. The perks on launch gear was generally better than the perks we are seeing now.

They dropped field scout. Armor used to give super from any kill, now it's for specific types of kills (ie, melee kills refill super, grenade kills refill super). Gun stats have tradeoffs, no more high ROF and high impact. Shank Burn (WTF? it's the weakest enemy in game).

I imagine that there will come a time when Bungie tires of the "Gjallarhorn's Overwhelmingly Ability of Toppling Destiny's Indomitable Creatures Kinectly"

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread