Red Bull**** Quest (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 18:17 (3215 days ago) @ petetheduck

All the codes have been used! I couldn't redeem a single one I tried.

Yeah, because the Destiny Reddit is also trying to guess codes.

These are real, one-time-use codes, so there is a large possibility there are now hundreds of cans of red bull out there with dud codes printed on them. Which I'm actually really okay with, because I'd like to imagine Activision would have to deal with the repercussions.

I have the opposite reaction. Thousands of innocent people might be affected. Bummer.

So Activision's greedy practices should be made invulnerable by way of human shields?

Yeah, I hope people ARE affected and DO complain and cause a huge headache for Red Bull and Activision to deter this kind of promotional garbage from happening again. It's for the greater good.

Halo fans were tricksters. Destiny fans are cheesers. I don't know what they expected having codes generated this way.

Sounds like a shoplifter's rationalization to me. Yeah, this store is always over priced, and it's not my fault they left the door unlocked. They're bastards. I'm a good person. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread