This weekend's fun cliips... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 06, 2015, 16:13 (3240 days ago) @ Korny

It's been a crazy weekend. Made new friends and got to play with some old ones. It is indeed a darn shame that the community was split; Xbone does have some shining stars that are missed on the PS4.

Anyway, it was a busy two days. I managed to go from this:
[image]

to this:
[image]

But it didn't feel like a grind. Not when you've got fun stuff going on:

While waiting for the wolves to show up, I ran around doing some Patrols. When they finally did show up, I didn't have too much trouble finding them...

Speaking of Wolves, Junta Baill apparently didn't have too much trouble locating them. His would-be rescuer didn't fare much better either. (Lekku saved a better angle of this)

Which reminds me: Lekku was a great help this weekend, but he wasn't always helpful.

And being a 30 in IB is a little tough, but there's one thing you can always count on to get a kill when it counts.

To escape 30, the last legendary piece of gear that I needed were the gauntlets, so why not snag them in style? Warlock jump is best jump!

Good stuff. Hope to see some of you in IB tonight. I'd love to hit Rank 3 before I go back to Trials on PS4.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread