Updated DBO Trials stats. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 04:45 (3180 days ago)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U_o3hZVztyIxtGOoKYgF-n1csK1oOZbmGwblKq0ZWGA/edit?usp=sharing

I've added a Tab called History which makes it easier for you guys to see the ranking based on the Power Index, aka Red Robber Ranking or RRR for short. :) I've also added a couple new GT's.

If you would like to be added/removed let me know. Also notify me of any errors you come across.

Next week, I'll be adding a new tab where I'll collect data from some Bungie/Destiny notables such as Triplewreck, Datto, Gothalion, and hopefully I could get some Bungie employees too. I'm not sure if the gamertags that Deej and Cozmo use on twitch feeds are their normal GT's, but I'll include them anyway. Then we'll compare our stats to the larger community and see how well we represent. If you have any suggestions of a popular community figure, let me know.

My next project as requested, will be the salvage playlist. My other playlist rankings can be found in this post. They haven't been updated since last week, but I'll eventually get back around to them and add anyone who has requested a place on a sheet.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread