The Sleeper Simulant... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, August 07, 2015, 20:42 (3194 days ago)
edited by Korny, Friday, August 07, 2015, 21:02

Preview here.

Not that I wish to imply anything, but an overpenetrating Heavy Fusion Rifle that acts as a laser/rail gun that you get through a quest based on Banshee's memories?

I may have heard of that idea before...

"Players first have to collect relics of the Golden Age which have been scattered across the various locations of Destiny. After players bring these pieces back to Banshee-44 (the Tower's gunsmith), the ancient artifacts trigger a memory in the ancient Exo gunsmith, and he will invite players on an odyssey to repair and reactivate one of the Taken King's most striking exotics."

When I first heard the name "Sleeper Simulant", I was like "Hey, that reminds me of my old "Banshee's Dream".
Then I saw that it was a Heavy Fusion Rifle, and was like, "heh, what a coincidence".
And then I saw the quest, where Banshee's memories have you scavenging for things so that he can build you a weapon that "bears the hallmarks of a prototype that is not ready for mass distribution", and I'm like...

[see above image]

I'm just Sayan... They could have at least made it Void Damage. The one thing you got wrong, Bungle...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread