Food for thought (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Sunday, August 09, 2015, 13:11 (3205 days ago) @ CyberKN

Hmmmm.

I'm going to say similar in art only.

This game borrows heavily on the idea of frames and templates, and then details that are interchangeable like LEGO.

(example: Crota raid ship looks like aspect of glass, but with Hive doodads glued on)

But you never know, historically speaking they are pretty good at setting up little things like this that have larger implications down the road.

This is something I don't like about Destiny....it's too open ended. There is no timeline to the single player narrative and Raids. In terms of story (that means, ignoring Crota content as DLC), which came first: The defeat of Atheon, or the Defeat of Crota?

Does it matter?

I would be under the impression that it does for this to work out. We don't see the Taken until Crota is killed. So, in order for Oryx to have taken enemies in the VoG, that would mean Atheon raid takes place after Crota is killed, otherwise the Gorgon looking similar to taken wouldn't make sense other than from an artistic perspective.

Just my thoughts...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread