Some spoilers within (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:13 (3189 days ago) @ Xenos

GameInformer's Podcast talks about The Taken King for about 45 minutes this week. A group 3 people (2 of who were on the fence about The Taken King, and one who was on the fence about Destiny in general) went and played The Taken King for an entire day, in addition to interviewing some of the developers. It's cool hearing how excited they are, and some of their thoughts on the expansion. It's roughly the first 45 minutes:

I stopped watching it after about 20 minutes because they started giving more info than I wanted to know!

I'm going to keep an ear out for tidbits that might affect what I focus on in Destiny from now until TTK arrives, but otherwise I think I've heard enough.

It's cool to see the non-big fans in the room being excited. I was bothered by Ben Reeves saying how happy he was that the reef cutscene was now skippable. Dude, that one is skippable forever in that you can never see it again. :(

I do wonder how skippable scenes are going to work. If I DON'T want to skip it, are my fireteam buddies going to sabotage that?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread