HOW DO YOU DO THAT? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 00:17 (3179 days ago) @ Avateur

By that I mean getting your Death from above to work, I always fudge it up somehow and get no kills most of the time.

Shax commentary was great. Its nice to hear him not speaking so negatively all the time

Lots of practice with it. There was definitely a good bit of luck on that hit, because I had no idea they had that many people in the room. I knew that at least three were in there, and I thought maybe there was a fourth. The ceiling was high enough for me to get a really nice jump going to direct the attack toward the center of the room, and I timed my attack at the right amount of height to get as close to the center of the room as possible. I'm also glad the sixth person didn't have a chance to get me before I grabbed the heavies and fired!

I kind of watched it this morning on my phone and thought, yeah, that was cool. Watched it on a bigger screen, and wow, I don't know how you managed to pick up ammo and get the kill quick enough to complete the streak. Bravo!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread