Moments of Fail (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 14:47 (3157 days ago)

So, after helping my friend SA Assassin19 finish his Triumphs last night by killing Skolas (with some great help from Blackstar), I thought I'd check my own Triumph page on the Destiny app to see if there was a special message or whatever. Mine had already been mostly finished when they announced it, so it wasn't something I had really thought about too much, besides getting my Skolas kill a few weeks ago. I was greeted by this message:

"TIME HAS EXPIRED. Year One of Destiny has come to a close. With it, the chance to earn a commemorative emblem has become dust and echoes. Fear not, Guardian. The second year of Destiny will have its own challenges and rewards."

What the hell? All of the sudden I have 0/20 Golden Chests. Well, upon further investigation, I must have missed some fine print along the way (from the Triumph Emblem FAQ):

"We advise finding all 20 chests on a single character."

Well, that sucks. Why would it be able to count the conglomerate chests before last night, but not after? I even had the "Triumphs Completed" message before checking this morning. Oh well, plenty of other emblems to wear.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread