So . . . Wanna talk TTK Spoilers? Here's the place. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 21:03 (3178 days ago)

I wanted to make a thread for spoiler filled discussion of whatever you want to talk about. Story or mechanics, neat things you've found in the Dreadnought, whatever. Nothing's off limits, so you don't have to use the spoiler highlights if you don't want to.

Played for the better part of the day, today. Currently level 40, sitting around 220 Light or so.

First of all, the first part of the campaign leading up to killing Oryx was just fantastic. The best mission design we've seen in Destiny yet. It doesn't quite match Halo's missions in scope, but there are some really neat sequences. Climbing the colony ship in Cosmodrome was particularly awesome, I thought.

I've been running around the Dreadnought looking for Hadium Flakes for Shaxx and doing patrol things and generally screwing around. Found lots of chest that require keys I don't have. I've done the Court of Oryx a few times, which is a lot of fun. Three other random Guardians jumped in to help, and we ran it for probably twenty minutes. The Light Level 190 one with the Reciprocal Rune is pretty easy and gives Rare engrams.

I also found a Hive shard that contains a soul that will kill you in some tunnels. I couldn't do anything to affect it, but there's probably something to it.

I'm going to eat dinner pretty quickly, if anyone wants to Patrol the Dreadnought and explore, or run strikes, or do whatever, I'll be back online in an hour or so, hit me up on Xbox One.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread