Sunday night PS4 raider boss 2 thoughts. *SP* (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, September 21, 2015, 13:01 (3147 days ago) @ slycrel

6. The major acolytes, when killed, send out a buff to the regular acolytes that turn them into mini-ogres. This should be avoided, it can kill you fast.

THIS! It would be helpful, although Cody, Cruel, & I were able to kill all 3 fast enough that the mini-ogre-acolytes didn't get much of an opportunity to kill us.

7. Damage. Cyber mentioned he got 60k on a sniper shot to the back. My 298 scout rifle was hitting for about 7500, I could reliably get 3 hits in before he closed up. I don't think he always aggroed after this, but he did at least once.

Thinking about it I should have hit him with more than one sniper shot to pull his aggro.

8. DogCow mentioned that one of the crystals turned red periodically. I never saw this, but there may be something there.

Did we ever figure anything out about that? We noticed that one time he closed up was after we took down the one that was glowing red (really, it's more of an orange... but yeah).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread