You don't even have to wait to skip those steps (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, October 04, 2015, 22:39 (3097 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Do regular Fireteam rules apply? If so, get three people with three different swords, have them each focus on their own Knight.

I've not done it, so I don't know how hard they are to kill, but it seems possible.

If you get credit for Fireteam kills like normal, you should get credit for all three knight kills.

Two problems:

1. The Knights aren't very hard to kill and you need to keep them alive until just before you kill the boss.
2. Two of the Knights have ranged attacks (one has a boomer, the other can do that lingering fire spitting attack that the Taken Knights can do).

If everyone is going for the same color sword you just kill the other two Knights and the Strike is not all that much harder than normal. But if you needed all three?! You'd be constantly having to avoid the big guy with the ax, and the sword Knight, and the boomer knight, and the flame knight + all the Thrall and Cursed Thrall! I'd probably rather run it three times focusing, one for each color, than try it once for all three.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread