Do you use an item manager? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:17 (3127 days ago) @ petetheduck

Using an item manager while you play, or at least for the first few minutes while you're going to orbit and getting started on your activity for the evening, may resolve your inventory issue, as the ease of swapping weapons around is incredible. There's no reason you would need 9 different weapons in a single slot for a single activity..

I'll admit that I never really got this, either.

I understand folks' thinking in carrying one of every element on every weapon, but really? Every time you run into a solar shield, you stop and switch to a solar sniper or shotgun? It's probably just as fast to just power through it with whatever you're already using, than it is to find a safe spot to open your inventory and switch weapons.

I do use and item manager, and I just try to plan my weapon choices before the activity. If I'm going into a place where I know there will be a lot of Vex Minotaurs, I'll switch so I have at least one Void Weapon. If I know there will be Fallen Captains, Arc. Hive Wizards, Solar.

Otherwise, I just try to make sure that my special and heavy weapons have different elements, that way I'm covered for most situations.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread