DURABLE headset and mic? (Off-Topic)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 18:24 (3146 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I can't really recommend the A50s though. They sound amazing, but it has nothing but issues when actually using the mic. It causes a very noticeable echo for everyone in the party (except for me!). I've tried every solution I've seen and nothing has fixed it.

Weird. I hadn't actually heard of this. I've had my A50s since about a year before the Xbone launched and haven't had anyone mention an echo. Was I echoing during the raid last week?

-Disciple

I don't know, I took your spot. :P

I know I didn't get to run with you for the Oryx kill, but I was wondering about the chunk of the raid that we did play together before that :)

Also, I just reread your post, and I think most of the problems come form having the "Xbox One" version of the A50, which aren't any different, except for the mic cable and adapter, which seems to be the issue for most. Replacing it usually fixes the problem, but it didn't for me.

That is kind of what I was thinking/hoping; that it's a problem is with the new version that doesn't exist with the older ones. I'm hoping it's not a case where it's been bugging people, but no one wanted to say anything.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread