Crota help (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, November 28, 2015, 16:37 (3064 days ago)

I've been doing Crota's End solo because I've never done it before and I can't get anyone to help. I've been doing it blind except for some questions and research at one point. I figured out (and cheesed) the lamps and the bridge after them, I jumped the oversoul bridge, I killed the ogres, I got through the shrieker shields, and now I'm at Ir Yût. I figured out what I need to do to get to her, but I'm having trouble surviving well enough and doing enough damage to get to her reliably before the death song starts, and when I do get to her before that I die quickly. I assume I have to kill her to proceed. I don't know any of the steps after that, but judging by how close the rock ball thing is, I think the next one is the final fight.

I would love some help completing the raid, even just one person would make a huge difference right now. I don't mind being told how things work at this point, most of the mechanics in both raids so far have been pretty obvious anyway (I haven't done any TTK stuff yet, no spoilers please).

I'm free all the time right now, except that I might have something going on tonight that would be in the 5:30 to 8:00 PM range (Eastern time), and tomorrow night I'm watching stuff from 9:00 to 12:00 PM. If you see me on, please hit me up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread