Crota help (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, November 28, 2015, 20:50 (3065 days ago) @ Funkmon

I seem to remember you NOT wanting help last time we talked! :D.

What I said was I wanted to see how far I could get solo, and then I'd see if I could do a blind run. I got to the end of the lamps and hit a wall. I asked for help (and I wasn't picky about it being a blind run) from people I chat with, and people on another site, and I did make an FTB event here, and no one signed up or said they wanted to help. After that I focused on Crucible quests and Halo until a week ago when Xûr sold Don't Touch Me, which I thought would make The Stills a lot easier (it did, and several other parts).

Here is how to solo Ir Yut.

Get a gyllenhaal or Taikonaut Dragon's Breath. Two rockets will kill a wizard, one will kill a shrieker. To be safe using DB, blow three on the wizards. You can stand in the room with the shrieker and not leave if you do it quickly.

Next, get on adds. Prepare a high impact sniper, and when she starts singing, just shoot Ir Yut in the face a bunch.

"Get on adds" is way easier said than done, it takes a quite a few seconds just to take down one knight. That's why the next part is also much easier said than done, I couldn't survive (a lot of the time I couldn't get out of the room before the shrieker death blast or the combined fire of the mob got me, on the first or the second shield).

ZackDark and stabbim helped me earlier and there were connection issues, I just have Crota himself left to deal with.

Anyway here's an event: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=1344

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread