I like this idea, and I have another suggestion. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 01:01 (3070 days ago) @ Cody Miller

house of wolves had etheric light, but that only was available in very specific activities. My solution would be of benefit to everyone, regardless of where they spend their time in the game.

There were enough sources of etheric light that it wasn't too tough to get your hands on it, but I think Bungie could have made it more readily available. I do really like your solution. The only downside, in my opinion, is that it is still working within TTK's needlessly granular light level system. The more time goes by, the more I think it really has a negative effect on the end game. Now that we know your light level only really matters as you cross thresholds of 10, the entire thing feels rather pointless, doesn't it? Why is it possible for legendary weapons to drop at 273, or 286, or 313? It's all unnecessary confusion. It just means there are that many more potentially dissapointment dtops I need to earn in between drops that are actually useful :-/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread