What about zero revives? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 00:48 (3062 days ago) @ Funkmon

This isn't directed at anyone here in particular, but in regards the Destiny community at large.

I don't know why everyone wants to change stuff in Destiny that they don't like personally.

Aside from the general and pervasive noise of the Internet, Bungie has specifically engaged the community in asking for feedback. I'm not defending the attitude some people take of "demanding changes", of course. But providing feedback, expressing likes and dislikes, hopes and concerns... I feel like that's all part of a healthy developer-community relationship.

The developers had a clear idea of what they wanted in hard mode: no revives. In a game where lots of stuff has changed, including nightfalls, this has remained constant. They want it to be like this, and they think it's fine.

I don't think there is any harm in saying "hey Bungie, I had this idea. What do you think?". Again, as long as its expressed respectfully and constructively. Bungie can, does, and should stick to their guns when it comes to core issues they strongly believe in (lack of raid matchmaking is a perfect example)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread