Pretty darn decent, except: (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, December 04, 2015, 20:33 (3071 days ago) @ Leviathan

I look forward to trying out some of those Striker changes. The Juggernaut shield not dying when you jump (or go over a itty bitty bumb) will be nice. Better melee range is good. So is the refresh of a Defender's abilities upon Supering.

My one concern is the Defender's Disintegrate is very underpowered for Crucible work. If you get into a melee battle and punch first and third (thus winning) you've lost ~75% health and only gained a 15-25% shield. If you punch second you die without getting Force Barrier at all. And if you're up against a Warlock you might even punch first, third, have them get an overshield or regenerate health and survive you second punch, then they kill you with melee four of a battle you started with an advantage... :(

Getting grenades and melee back with my bubble in PvE will be pretty sweet though. With some strategic power use you might even be able to chain Force Barrier, Ward, Force Barrier for quite a while if any ally generates you some orbs. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread