Trials: 5-kill wrecking ball *video* (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 16:15 (3080 days ago)

Had a fun night of Trials with Slycrel and Peaksutah on Monday night.

Here's one of my better rounds:

Good teamwork *video*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 17:03 (3080 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Here's another video. This one is a full match from the same night. It was one of our better games in terms of our teamwork and coordination. I was particularly proud of the snipe at the 4:55 mark :)

+1, would play again!

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 17:22 (3080 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Good teamwork *video*

by peaksutah, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 18:10 (3080 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Definitely fun. Not sure why i cruised right by you and didn't res on that last round.

We should record party audio next time. Round 1 missing audio: "This time I'm not going to get sniii... Okay, I'm dead again" ~ Peaks

Good teamwork *video*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 18:13 (3080 days ago) @ peaksutah

Definitely fun. Not sure why i cruised right by you and didn't res on that last round.

We should record party audio next time. Round 1 missing audio: "This time I'm not going to get sniii... Okay, I'm dead again" ~ Peaks

That was priceless :D

Good teamwork *video*

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 18:14 (3080 days ago) @ peaksutah

I feel like I've said that exact same thing before :-)

Or maybe it's just the generic I tell people I'm not going to do something and mid sentence it happens. Followed by an "ahhh shit"

Good teamwork *video*

by peaksutah, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 18:28 (3080 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

lol. "ahh shit" is probably closer to my real reaction. :-)

1 more clip *video*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 18:58 (3080 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Me doing my best TheeChaos impression :)

1 more clip *video*

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 19:38 (3080 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Those weren't 360 no scopes from across the map so...

JK. Nice job. Snipers are really big game changers in trials. Especially dangerous ones...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread