Definitely Breaking From King's Fall...(Destiny Booty Call) (Recruitment)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, January 03, 2016, 04:08 (3007 days ago)

I've reached the point where I am absolutely over platforms and priests and perfection-required segments. I have done the King's Fall Raid more than five times in the past two weeks.

I am officially Oryx'd out!!

So I am no longer holding brands or dodging bombs for at least two weeks--maybe even all of January.

Right now(I mean now, as of this message) I'm in the impulsive type of mood to start the Crota's End raid. Just something inconsistent for a change! If any of you are psychotic enough to stay up this late as well, drop me a line. Normal or Hard, I honestly don't care. Reply to this thread if you're interested and I'll hit you up for an invite.

I'm on Xbox One, by the way. Bolded and Underlined.

You don't know how many times I've started a recruitment thread and no one knew what console I was on even though it was actually in the post.

Anyway, reply with your preferred difficulty--I'm probably going to start the Abyss without you. ;-)

Hard Crota. And VoG. :)

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Sunday, January 03, 2016, 11:43 (3007 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

ps4, xb1, or 360?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, January 04, 2016, 00:16 (3006 days ago) @ Morpheus

Couldn't resist. ;-)

Dreamcast.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 04, 2016, 07:50 (3006 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Ah, I'm on N-Gage or I'd help.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, January 04, 2016, 18:30 (3005 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

I've once seen the 2nd gen N-Gage first hand

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, January 04, 2016, 20:42 (3005 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Who'd have thought we'd all be gaming on our phones now with such grace?

Oh My God, The N-Gage...XD

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, January 05, 2016, 03:31 (3005 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

I remember how badly I wanted that as a kid--come to find out it was crap even back then! Ha!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread