Saturdays ARG Solved

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:01 (4058 days ago)

Thought I'd throw this up here for more speculation.

Posted on Misriah Solutions.

http://misriahsolutions.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/231500044149.jpg

Image found by Anroll with the help of Techercizer, freefall722, SheeEttin, and everyone else in the IRC channel.

Saturday's Transcription

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:16 (4058 days ago) @ breitzen

You have been pushed to this place, for a reason.

A cold giant shows its night face to you. Distant
moons slide past; icy little comets enslaved by a
splendid master.

The lightning bolts and high clouds are swept
away, and then you burrow into a sea of liquid
hydrogen that boils out of the long gash.

You put yourself on the perfect trajectory, and
for a fraction of an instant you allow yourself
the luxury of confidence. Eyes that never close
gaze everywhere and at everything. You see
them in their hiding places.

And they can see you, too.

Thanks

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:28 (4058 days ago) @ Xenos

Good call on the transcription. Makes it much easier to discuss.

No problem :) *NM*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:29 (4058 days ago) @ breitzen

Saturday's Transcription

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 19:23 (4058 days ago) @ Xenos

You put yourself on the perfect trajectory,

Confirmed! Destiny to be an Angry Birds clone!

Haha! *NM*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 19:31 (4058 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

You put yourself on the perfect trajectory,

Confirmed! Destiny to be an Angry Birds clone!

I believe you mean Angry Birds in SPACE clone *NM*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 19:36 (4058 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Huh

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:21 (4058 days ago) @ breitzen

Am I the only one that reads the "you" as the planet in question (this case Saturn)?

Huh

by GauntMkII, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:23 (4058 days ago) @ ZackDark

I read the "you" as being who/whatever is visiting saturn, presumably the Traveller?. It talks about diving into the planet's atmosphere and all that.

I'm wondering if "the eyes that never close" are on the visitor (sensors on a probe, perhaps) or if they're on the things that are hiding.

Huh

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:23 (4058 days ago) @ ZackDark

Am I the only one that reads the "you" as the planet in question (this case Saturn)?

I think Saturn is the "cold giant" mentioned there. See Pyromancy's post for a different thought in the same vein.

Huh

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:31 (4058 days ago) @ Beorn

I was seeing it as Titan, since, well, it's cold and its name suggests giant.

Very interesting!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:21 (4058 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by Beorn, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 15:26

Thought I'd throw this up here for more speculation.

Posted on Misriah Solutions.

http://misriahsolutions.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/231500044149.jpg

Image found by Anroll with the help of Techercizer, freefall722, SheeEttin, and everyone else in the IRC channel.

Wow, with that image text it seems like Pyromancy's theory about Enceladus might actually be spot-on.

It would also mesh with Marathon's idea of a planetary body (Deimos) acting as a space vessel. :)

Is it tomorrow morning yet?!

Makes me wonder

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, February 16, 2013, 19:15 (4058 days ago) @ breitzen

What have they got in their sleeves for our dear Sol?
Orbital smelters? Energy collecting/beaming stations, "I, Robot" style? That would be cool.

Or did they terraform the Sun too? ò_Ô'

This week on Real World: The Sun...

by ExigentContact, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 19:29 (4058 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm burning to death!

You know how much an apartment that big would cost on the Sun?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread