Robot Chickens fails for your entertainment (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Friday, January 29, 2016, 16:46 (3036 days ago)
edited by Robot Chickens, Friday, January 29, 2016, 16:49

2 shorts for you.

For the first, I had just crushed a Taken Champion and was ready to jet to glory in the next zone. I soared in the the air, pulled out my ghost to summon my sparrow, and imagined myself in one of the old westerns where the hero jumps from a building to land on his or her faithful steed. Instead...

This one came from a raid wipe. My death scene looked like one of those movie death scenes where the villain really gets what is coming to them. The kind where you cheer as they fall to their doom, hit some rocks on the way down, just to make it hurt, and then into the abyss.

Anyways, I hope these bring a little smile to those who are currently frustrated with Destiny.

Robot Chickens fails for your entertainment

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, January 29, 2016, 17:41 (3036 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I don't have the video, but I have your first clip beat. Once I summoned my Sparrow at the very very first of the Rasputin / Shank strike only for some physics oddity to cause me slowly list to starboard until my Sparrow capsized. I hadn't even moved! Just got on my Sparrow... tilted right... tilted right... fell off.

Yeah, I became a "Legend" that day...

How did you become Legend?

by Robot Chickens, Friday, January 29, 2016, 17:50 (3036 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I don't have the video, but I have your first clip beat. Once I summoned my Sparrow at the very very first of the Rasputin / Shank strike only for some physics oddity to cause me slowly list to starboard until my Sparrow capsized. I hadn't even moved! Just got on my Sparrow... tilted right... tilted right... fell off.

Yeah, I became a "Legend" that day...

Would have loved to have seen this. This thread is now about posting about how you became "Legend" via fails.

by Funkmon @, Friday, January 29, 2016, 17:47 (3036 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

It's weird that gravity doesn't affect Oryx when he dies but does affect you.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, January 29, 2016, 18:22 (3036 days ago) @ Funkmon

It's weird that gravity doesn't affect Oryx when he dies but does affect you.

He's not standing on anything to begin with, DUH! Standing on stuff means there's gravity. That's how gravity works; once floating, always floating.

Rebound for the win

by Up North 65 @, Friday, January 29, 2016, 19:57 (3036 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Rebound for the win

by Robot Chickens, Friday, January 29, 2016, 20:39 (3036 days ago) @ Up North 65

Only counts if it bounces back and kills you...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread