Happy Sleeper day, and a question (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 14:02 (3001 days ago)

I've been trying to get more serious about the weapon quests and I'm making good progress on touch of malice and the sword, but despite killing tons of trash while I farm materials, I get no ancient fusion rifles.

Is it possible I already got the 4 I need and the next step will just show up on the director today, or is there an actual quest that should appear on the quest menu screen first?

Happy Sleeper day, and a question

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 14:16 (3001 days ago) @ Vortech

I've been trying to get more serious about the weapon quests and I'm making good progress on touch of malice and the sword, but despite killing tons of trash while I farm materials, I get no ancient fusion rifles.

Is it possible I already got the 4 I need and the next step will just show up on the director today, or is there an actual quest that should appear on the quest menu screen first?

Are those just drops with a random chance of dropping in any circumstance?

I got all of mine within a few days, and it was always while doing the quests to kill Taken lieutenants or Champions, so I guess I just assumed it was associated with those events.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 19:37 (3001 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I got all of mine within a few days, and it was always while doing the quests to kill Taken lieutenants or Champions, so I guess I just assumed it was associated with those events.

Nope, they can drop from pretty much any enemy in PvE.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 19:53 (3001 days ago) @ stabbim

Nope, they can drop from pretty much any enemy in PvE.

I got one to drop during a sparrow race!

You Probably Have Them All.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 15:38 (3001 days ago) @ Vortech

The drop rate was pretty high...

If you have them all, "The First Firewall" will be available to play today only.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 16:39 (3001 days ago) @ Morpheus

But there is no quest in the quest screen for it?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 17:51 (3001 days ago) @ Vortech

But there is no quest in the quest screen for it?

It should just show up as a mission in the director. No quest line or anything; just look for it in the Cosmodrome.

The First Firewall isn't a Quest, really.

by Kahzgul, Sunday, February 07, 2016, 19:24 (3001 days ago) @ Vortech

It's just a mission that shows up in the Director. There's no quest in your "quests" screen.

dont the marbles hurt their teeth?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 08, 2016, 15:18 (3000 days ago) @ Vortech

Ok, yeah. Thanks for the info. No quest listed but it all worked out. Now I play the waiting game.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread