Watch Dogs worth $25 on XBL? (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 08, 2016, 14:42 (2999 days ago)

Enjoyed seeing a demo pre-release, and like many, I was very interested until I wasn't. The whole kit and kaboodle for less than the price of the DLCs has me interested again.

The risk is it will become free in the next few months and I won't play it before then. The other risk is it will become free but it turns out I really like it, the DLC will still cost more than $25.

Another issue: a big criticism I heard is that the game had filler. Is this like the riddler stuff in Arkham City (meaning you can finish the story and essentially experience the game without it)?

Advice?

I picked it up on Amazon for $10 months ago.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, February 08, 2016, 14:56 (2999 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by CyberKN, Monday, February 08, 2016, 15:05

I never finished the main story, and don't have any strong feelings about it. $25 seems a bit high, from what I played, but YMMV.

Edit: just did a cursory search. It's less than $15 over there right now: http://www.amazon.com/Watch-Dogs-PlayStation-4/dp/B00CX8VY4S?th=1&psc=1

Thanks!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 08, 2016, 15:07 (2999 days ago) @ CyberKN

The appeal of digital is always there, but I think I'll wait.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread