Iron Banner is Live, and has anyone received their Ghost? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 16:46 (3012 days ago)

Official Post here:

IRON BANNER IS LIVE!

As you enter the clash to impress Lord Saladin, you'll experience the same new-and-improved matchmaking settings that were present in Control over the weekend.

Summary: The emphasis is focused on connection quality. There are still minimal filters in place to shield the casual from the hardcore. The technical quality of the match is our primary concern.

Damage Referee is also online. Players with poor connections will not enjoy a tactical advantage - quite the opposite in fact.

Get in there and play. Let us know how it feels. We know you will anyway, but we wanted to let you know that we're taking the things you say and putting them into practice.

Game on!!!

-DeeJ

====================

So who has received their 320 Ghost?

Dang, IB rocket roll has tripod, tracking, snapshot

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 17:42 (3012 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Decent for PvE

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 18:35 (3012 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Non-Horseshoe and H.G. rockets don't seem worth it for PvP

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 18:42 (3012 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Agree.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 18:51 (3012 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Low Inventory, too

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 19:09 (3012 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by Chappy, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 19:21

Note that this launcher has a low inventory stat (like Suros Rockets). Without perks you'll only be able to get 2 rockets per heavy ammo crate. The good news is that unlike Suros Launchers, it can roll Field Scout. So if you're lucky enough to get a Tripod/Field Scout/Grenades and Horseshoes roll, you'll get a minimum of three rockets per heavy ammo crate (you'll get four rockets per crate if you've got a heavy ammo chest or rocket ammo boots).

If I could re-roll it, I'd be aiming for:

• Warhead Verniers (increased blast radius and velocity)
  • Tripod (extra round in the magazine)
  • Quickdraw/Heavy Payload*/Field Scout
  • Grenades and Horseshoes

*With this roll, you could swap from Field Scout to Heavy Payload after picking up ammo (if you're safe). This would help mitigate the launcher's low blast radius.

Rockets in PvE? Eww

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 20:21 (3012 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 20:31 (3012 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

RIP Gjallarhorn

Very useful in timed situations.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 20:33 (3012 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Like needing to suicide immediately? Sure.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 22:12 (3012 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

320 Ghost received. Could not glitch in the tower.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 18:00 (3012 days ago) @ Korny

got a 320 crimson ghost which is great since I only had one chocolate ghost drop. so now I have both versions.

I tried to do the tower glitch to buy the sniper and got in eventually but Lord Salad Head only had the bounties, no weapons/armor. Wonder if they fixed this issue?

[image]

Chocolate Ghost with Int/Dis

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 19:19 (3012 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Crimson Ghost Dis/Str

by peaksutah, Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 00:53 (3011 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Ugh. I Got A Princess Kenny Ghost.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 18:12 (3011 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread