Paging CyberKN for Sunday ODST event (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Monday, February 29, 2016, 01:09 (3001 days ago)

Is it happening? Or should I go back to IB?

Did it happen?

by Funkmon @, Monday, February 29, 2016, 05:35 (3001 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Yeah. I was 10 minutes late.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, February 29, 2016, 05:44 (3001 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Was it fun?

by Funkmon @, Monday, February 29, 2016, 12:53 (3001 days ago) @ CyberKN

I'm alternately in enough pain that I can't sit or my XBL is down, so I've been SOL on a lot of events. Would have liked to join it, I'm missing a lot of achievables.

Is the Pope Catholic?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, February 29, 2016, 17:17 (3000 days ago) @ Funkmon

I'm alternately in enough pain that I can't sit or my XBL is down, so I've been SOL on a lot of events. Would have liked to join it, I'm missing a lot of achievables.

ODST was the first game I hit 1000 GS on. I'd love to help out, if and when the pain/XBL issues permit it.

Is the Pope Catholic?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 29, 2016, 21:27 (3000 days ago) @ CyberKN

ODST was the first game I hit 1000 GS on. I'd love to help out, if and when the pain/XBL issues permit it.

It's the only AAA game I've maxed the GS on.

EDIT: Except maybe Destiny, but I didn't get Flawless until after the expansions, so I've never had every achievement that was available.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread