Starside Lounge, Episode 10 (DBO)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, April 11, 2016, 21:27 (2908 days ago)

Check it.

Yay!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, April 11, 2016, 21:30 (2908 days ago) @ Beorn

I really enjoy these. This will be first on my list to listen to when I get to work tomorrow morning.

Starside Lounge, Episode 10

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 14:50 (2907 days ago) @ Beorn

Thanks for the show guys! Really enjoyed it.

Just 1 point about your discussion about light levels:

There was a lot of talk comparing the new infusion system to the etheric light system back in House of Wolves. I agree with the general point that the April update will give us more ways chase max light, but I think you were making a bit of a false comparison. Etheric light gave your item an instant bump to max level. The new infusion system will only allow you to do that if you actually get a max-light item to drop, and who knows how often that will happen. We might have 5 or 6 weekly activities that can drop up to 330 or 335, but those drops might be just as rare as 320 drops are now.

Starside Lounge, Episode 10

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 14:52 (2907 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for the show guys! Really enjoyed it.

Just 1 point about your discussion about light levels:

There was a lot of talk comparing the new infusion system to the etheric light system back in House of Wolves. I agree with the general point that the April update will give us more ways chase max light, but I think you were making a bit of a false comparison. Etheric light gave your item an instant bump to max level. The new infusion system will only allow you to do that if you actually get a max-light item to drop, and who knows how often that will happen. We might have 5 or 6 weekly activities that can drop up to 330 or 335, but those drops might be just as rare as 320 drops are now.

You're definitely right, I think we are all just hopeful that higher drops will be more common based on things they said (and the things we briefly mention on the Destiny website).

Fingers crossed :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 15:01 (2907 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Great listen!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 16:41 (2907 days ago) @ Beorn

You guys did more to make me want to jump back into Destiny than anything else. You made everything sound pretty exciting. I'm with in in hoping that Bungie is learning to undersell and over deliver, but we'll see. Heck, I even enjoyed listening to you all outline and discuss the crucible changes, and I usually couldn't care less about that stuff.

Dark Souls III is definitely going tone my primary game for a while, but I think I'm going to make some time this weekend for Destiny. My PS4 Titan is sitting at level 28, so maybe I'll try to get her closer to 40 this weekend.

Sterling Treasures are Per-Account

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 16:44 (2907 days ago) @ Beorn

We weren't sure about how many Sterling Treasures we'd be able to receive, but according to the patch notes, they are per-account, not per-character:

Players are guaranteed to receive up to three Sterling Treasures per account by doing these actions after the weekly reset:

• Logging a character into the game
  • Completing the Level 41 Prison of Elders
  • Completing a match in the weekly featured Crucible playlist

Sterling Treasures are Per-Account

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 13:50 (2906 days ago) @ Beorn

I had one at the postmaster of each of the two characters I played as last night.

I had none :(

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 14:07 (2906 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Weird, I got six.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:10 (2906 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Hmmm...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:20 (2906 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

Seven, actually ...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:28 (2906 days ago) @ CyberKN

If you count the one I got from completing a POE match.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread