Raid for Junior, and other news (DBO)

by Oholiab @, Friday, April 15, 2016, 18:32 (2903 days ago)

I hope everyone here is well. I apologize for being out of touch. I ended up spending ten days in the hospital due to a mysterious viral infection, meningitis, and complications with my chronic autoimmune disorder. I'm still moving pretty slow, but it's good to be home. I am truly blessed with an amazing wife and children, along with the unparalleled medical care available in the United States.

Needless to say, I'm really out of touch with the new update, and would love to get a group together who can take me through the paces and bring me up to speed! When I'm feeling better, I hope to set up a "help Oholiab understand what the heck is going on" event.

In the meantime, Junior asked me to set up a HM KF raid for this Sunday. I'll be posting the event immediately following this post. I'm sure most of you are burnt out on the raid, but he's not had a chance to finish hard mode.

Thanks!

Raid for Junior, and other news

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 15, 2016, 18:43 (2903 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'm so glad you're okay! I may be up for it on Sunday and I'd be happy to run new stuff with you.

Burnt out? KF is great for getting Light!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, April 15, 2016, 19:02 (2903 days ago) @ Oholiab

You should definitely run it with us/them.

Hope you're all cozy already, man.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread