XUR - Making friends with Shaxx & Arcite 99-40 (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, April 29, 2016, 11:35 (2916 days ago)

Where: Downstairs next to the Crucible Quartermaster.

[image]

Armor:
Twilight Garrison
ATS/8 ARACHNID
The Ram

Weapon:
Hawkmoon

Legacy Engram:
Heavy Weapon

And all the other usual stuff!

The Ram and Twilight Garrison

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, April 29, 2016, 11:39 (2916 days ago) @ breitzen

Uncle Xûr is the best

XUR - Making friends with Shaxx & Arcite 99-40

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, April 29, 2016, 11:43 (2916 days ago) @ breitzen

I would be so happy about the Twilight garrison if I didn't already have two :-P

Wildthing is going to be ecstatic though.

Titans Rejoice!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:18 (2916 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

XUR - Making friends with Shaxx & Arcite 99-40

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:19 (2916 days ago) @ breitzen

Weapon:
Hawkmoon

Figures, I finally got one from an engram about a week ago. Just call me Morpheus. ;)

Yep. Yup, yup, yup.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, April 29, 2016, 18:14 (2916 days ago) @ stabbim

That's one of the biggest things I've learned about Destiny's RNGyp--I try my best not to do any Exotic-guaranteed activity from Friday to Monday, because I'm 98% guaranteed to get the exact same thing Xur's selling.

I mean now in Year Two, there's a good chance it'll be higher than Xur's levels, but I still don't need it.

No matter what I say

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 29, 2016, 15:40 (2916 days ago) @ breitzen

No matter what I say or how much I beg, I ask my friends to NOT take my info, log in, and get me the Twilight Garrison.

Don't do it. Even if I say it's okay.

Remember that scene in Fight Club, where the narrator tries to call off project mayhem, and the goons won't let him? It's like that.

Sounds like a cry for help to me.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, April 29, 2016, 15:52 (2916 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

lol

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 29, 2016, 15:55 (2916 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Send me your info.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:02 (2916 days ago) @ Cody Miller

No matter what I say or how much I beg, I ask my friends to NOT take my info, log in, and get me the Twilight Garrison.

Don't do it. Even if I say it's okay.

Remember that scene in Fight Club, where the narrator tries to call off project mayhem, and the goons won't let him? It's like that.

So I can delete your characters. This is an intervention, and I can't have my friend feeling anxiety and a desire to get any closer to the abusive spouse that is Destiny.
We care about you, man. Keep counting the days, just keep counting...

Send me your info.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:16 (2916 days ago) @ Korny

95 Days!

Send me your info.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:22 (2916 days ago) @ Cody Miller

95 Days!

This seems like a good a time as any to point out that this is post #111111. Heh, you may now return to your regularly-scheduled not-playing-Destiny...

Speaking of counting...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:28 (2916 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread