Night of Trials (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, May 02, 2016, 11:57 (2915 days ago)

And the unfortunate series of deaths. It didn't help that my headphones were being wacky and I couldn't talk to Earendil and Wildthing (although I could hear them). It was probably for the best though because they didn't get to hear my screams of anguish.

So this is by far my favorite because I literally shoulder charge this guy into nothing. I'm pretty sure it was lag but it looks funny if you can catch it.

I'm REALLY good at taking off limbs with shotguns but that's about it.

@#$%ing shadestepper. Anyone who uses it should be ashamed of themselves! Although this guy had a nice shot.

I don't know why this shoulder charge didn't connect but it would have been the last kill in the match with 5 kills for me. I was doing really good this game.

Finally, I just felt good about this even though I should have died so many times. This is actually the same round as the gif above.

Holy frak, that video *slow clap*

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, May 02, 2016, 12:36 (2915 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Holy frak, that video *slow clap*

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, May 02, 2016, 12:37 (2915 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm still kinda disappointed that the shoulder charge didn't kill the first guy.

I would be, too.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, May 02, 2016, 13:39 (2915 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread