Heavy Denials (videos) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 16:55 (2907 days ago)

Had a couple great moments playing Iron Banner last night. I decided to try and focus on messing with the enemy team during the heavy ammo drops. Mixed results overall, but worth it for these highlights :)

This one seemed like a failure at first, but I managed to turn it around after the respawn :)

And just for the heck of it, here's a fun clip from Trials last night:

Heavy Denials (videos)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 17:14 (2907 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Had a couple great moments playing Iron Banner last night. I decided to try and focus on messing with the enemy team during the heavy ammo drops. Mixed results overall, but worth it for these highlights :)

I was going to say that you have some sweet skills, but I saw you were using Truth, so you couldn't possibly have any skill.

This one seemed like a failure at first, but I managed to turn it around after the respawn :)

Way to... Stick it to 'em.

Ah, the return of Fusion Rifles. Makes me happy. You have the queen's Fusion Rifle yet? Real nice.

Heavy Denials (videos)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 17:24 (2907 days ago) @ Korny

Ah, the return of Fusion Rifles. Makes me happy. You have the queen's Fusion Rifle yet? Real nice.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME RELAPSE?!

You'd love the new FWC Fusion rifle. :D

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 20:33 (2907 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:29 (2906 days ago) @ slycrel

I got that one, tried it for awhile, it's great! Then I realized it's exactly the same archetype as my Thesan FR4 (Omolon FR), and my Thesan has better rolls. I liked that fusion rifle before, but the stability buff has made fusion rifles almost as good as they ever were.

Still chasing a Praetorian's Foil...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 14:25 (2906 days ago) @ Xenos

I blame Cody for that.

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 15:05 (2906 days ago) @ Xenos

I'd love to see your Thesan roll. I've got 3 different "good" Thesan fusions and none are better than the Vacancy. I'd be curious to know what would be better than braced frame, hot swap, and rangefinder. My favorite Thesan I have has rangefinder, hand-laid stock and grenadier (less important). It's projectile spread is just plain inferior to the Vacancy at mid to long mid range.

I'm saving my marks now for the Dead Orbit one to give that a shot. I'm already on the fence about the FWC coil speed, I'm concerned that the increased impact won't make up for the charge time.

I also wish I had an Ashraven's flight with a stability perk, pre-stability changes that was my favorite fusion rifle of Y2.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 15:10 (2906 days ago) @ slycrel

I'd love to see your Thesan roll. I've got 3 different "good" Thesan fusions and none are better than the Vacancy. I'd be curious to know what would be better than braced frame, hot swap, and rangefinder. My favorite Thesan I have has rangefinder, hand-laid stock and grenadier (less important). It's projectile spread is just plain inferior to the Vacancy at mid to long mid range.

My Thesan FR4 has Accelerated Coils and Rangefinder. That slightly shorter charge time makes a pretty big difference!

by slycrel ⌂, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 19:00 (2906 days ago) @ Xenos

Mine has accelerated coils as well -- we may have the same one. My beef with that is, at least pre-patch, that nerfs the damage. So I'd consistently almost kill people with it, limiting my effective range. With the new one I'm killing at mid-range more often. I should post a few clips from this past week of some fun I had with it.

Heavy Denials (videos)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 20:47 (2907 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm loving the Fusion Rifles. I've found 3 so far I really like. They miss you Cody. ;)

Heavy Denials (videos)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 17:40 (2907 days ago) @ Korny

I was going to say that you have some sweet skills, but I saw you were using Truth, so you couldn't possibly have any skill.

You should understand how proud I was of myself for not blowing myself up when I fired that first rocket (you can see I barely clear the overhang before I fire) :D

Way to... Stick it to 'em.

Nice.

No, I don't. I've barely played Destiny (or anything else) in the past week so I'm a bit behind the curve in terms of tracking down the new gear.

Schadenfreude FTW. This warlock had ONE job

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 18:21 (2907 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I love it. There is not quite like denying someone's sweet-sweet heavy. I'll add one to the thread from this Banner. It could have ended very badly, but someone missed...

Well, at least now I feel good about myself

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 19:40 (2907 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Seriously, Warlock bro, aim to the ground next time...

*facepalm*

by Durandal, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 23:47 (2907 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Every time I Novabomb into the wall...

Good Stuff. :D

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 20:41 (2907 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Those were better than this

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 13:16 (2906 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

We all tried to go for the same ammo drop… I wasn’t even sure if I got the crate or not.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread