*OT* MCC Tonight / 9PM Eastern (Gaming)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 19:18 (2913 days ago)

Cross-posted from HBO

[image]

(artwork courtesy of kanbo)

Get on the Master Chief Collection tonight at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific for BTB matchmaking

The Master Chief Collection is a video game that works for most definitions of the word "work." But a key element is missing: players.

"Mac Tonight" is a TSD-sponsored initiative to get people across what's left of the Halo community to go into matchmaking on the MCC at a particular time on particular dates, the goal being to improve match frequency and quality. If this initiative catches on, it could result in multiple squads from different communities in matchmaking at the same time.

The plan for now is to schedule these nights bi-weekly on Wednesdays, starting tonight. If you're interested, and I know you are, send a friend request or message to GT: Schooly D to get in on the action (remember: if it's been a while since you played the MCC you might have some hefty updates to download)

Fireteam builder?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 19:29 (2913 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

*OT* MCC Tonight / 9PM Eastern

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 19:35 (2913 days ago) @ Schooly D

I'd totally be up for this, but I need more notice so I can make appropriate arrangements. Is this something that happens on a regular schedule?

RTFA DogCow.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 05, 2016, 12:55 (2912 days ago) @ dogcow

Maybe I'll be in in two weeks.

We're definitely going to be on...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 20:01 (2913 days ago) @ Schooly D

Playing Overwatch, of course. You're free to join us!
Or we can hop over to the PS4 and do some Battleborn. Hooray for five-player co-op!

We're definitely going to be on...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, May 04, 2016, 20:20 (2913 days ago) @ Korny

Playing Overwatch, of course. You're free to join us!
Or we can hop over to the PS4 and do some Battleborn. Hooray for five-player co-op!

I'm planning on playing some Overwatch tonight too, I'll hit you up if I see you on.

Successful night! Thanks, Schooly!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 14:18 (2912 days ago) @ Xenos

Overwatch is a ton of fun with a full crew (and you get an XP bonus!).
Shout out to Malagate, MuKow, MFools, Datafran, Xenos, Breitzen, and even a surprise cameo by Mal's friend Waffleninja.

Got a couple of great clips!
Including the first ever Torbjörn Play of the Game that didn't involve his turret!

And the reason that D.Va is my Main.

Good times! Looking forward to playing with everyone else (especially the PS4 crew), since the Open Beta should be available now for everyone! Get downloading!

Why must you be so snarky?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 15:13 (2912 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

lolwut

by Avateur @, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 04:04 (2912 days ago) @ Schooly D

Why would I play some busted ass garbage 343 game when I could be playing this amazing Beta for Overwatch? And then Destiny. And then actual Overwatch. C'mon now. Halo's dead. Time to move on to greener pastures.

*OT* MCC Tonight / 9PM Eastern

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 10:35 (2912 days ago) @ Schooly D

Good luck, Schooly. Never mind all these people trying to piss in your cornflakes. MCC is an amazing package, and I'm glad it exists.

I'm not sure I can join, but I'll try.

I think it was yesterday, Kerm

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 05, 2016, 12:23 (2912 days ago) @ Kermit

Will try to join up next fortnight, though

I think it was yesterday, Kerm

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 12:27 (2912 days ago) @ ZackDark

Yeah, I just realized that this morning. Hope it was fun!

It was a success, and you couldn't stop it

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Thursday, May 05, 2016, 13:27 (2912 days ago) @ Schooly D

Shout outs to Nart, Snipe, and David "Just Fuchs My Shit Up" Fuchs

See y'all in two weeks

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread