How did I miss this? (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 02:16 (2913 days ago)

[image]

How long has that purple thing been on the pillar? No way I've missed that since launch. Must be a Friday the 13th thing.

Thumbnails, man

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 02:36 (2913 days ago) @ red robber

That thing shows up whenever Xur does (Xur is an agent of the Nine, hence the "IX"). I have no idea if it has any significance beyond that.

O_O

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, May 14, 2016, 04:14 (2913 days ago) @ red robber

This is definitely news to me. How long has it been there?

(Btw, had to dig your Xbox screenshots at XboxDVR.com to know what you were talking about)

I think it's since 2.0

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 05:05 (2913 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

How did I miss this?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 05:25 (2913 days ago) @ red robber

We've had posts about this before, too. Lord help me, I can't remember what to search for... But at one point, everyone thought it pointed towards Xur's general direction. Which isn't true, but that picture's just a heads up--especially for Guardians coming back from a bio-break while the Tower was loading.

I'm pretty sure they have one for the VSTN OPST, too.

How did I miss this?

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 13:37 (2912 days ago) @ Morpheus

We've had posts about this before, too. Lord help me, I can't remember what to search for... But at one point, everyone thought it pointed towards Xur's general direction. Which isn't true, but that picture's just a heads up--especially for Guardians coming back from a bio-break while the Tower was loading.

I'm pretty sure they have one for the VSTN OPST, too.

Vanguard starts the nascent Omolon parts secondhand trade.

How did I miss this?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 07:42 (2913 days ago) @ red robber

Huh. News to me, too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread