Fun moments from last night. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 12:37 (2912 days ago)
edited by Korny, Saturday, May 14, 2016, 12:57

Joined up with Red Robber (and others) after being in a game against them last night (being the gentleman that I am, I let them win of course).

After a few games, Red and I hopped into a Control match where three of us were up against a team of six. It didn't take long for our third to drop out, leaving just the two of us to fend off the enemy, but thankfully Red wasn't discouraged.
After holding them off for a bit (and only ending up a few thousand points behind), we got a third in, then a fourth, fifth, and sixth, and we began to push back. The enemy hit a wall around 13,000 points, and we made it count:

[image]
And with a third of the captures...

We then joined up with ProChao5, and went up against a team of suspiciously accurate snipers...

I even had to sacrifice ProChao5 in order to counter one of the snipers. :P

Good times!

You fight to win guardian, so FIGHT!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, May 15, 2016, 00:55 (2912 days ago) @ Korny

Joined up with Red Robber (and others) after being in a game against them last night (being the gentleman that I am, I let them win of course).

After a few games, Red and I hopped into a Control match where three of us were up against a team of six. It didn't take long for our third to drop out, leaving just the two of us to fend off the enemy, but thankfully Red wasn't discouraged.
After holding them off for a bit (and only ending up a few thousand points behind), we got a third in, then a fourth, fifth, and sixth, and we began to push back. The enemy hit a wall around 13,000 points, and we made it count:

I think we made ole Shaxxy proud. I'm always up for anything, when it seems winning is against all odds, Just change to plan C and take a little patience AND time. Truth is, I really like fighting those losing battles. I'd just as well play against groups that stomp me, and push myself than backout to a new lobby. Learning how to beat those groups can make you a little better. Thanks for sticking with me Korny...... Mida Multitool.... Ok, sorry for all the puns, last worddddddd, Dreg's Promise.

Jingugoku_D

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread