I just realized I didn't die during VoG last night. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 13:23 (2885 days ago)

Had a great time, Canecutter & co.

Me neither!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 14:56 (2885 days ago) @ Kermit

Except for that one time... But I'm not counting it! Stupid rock. :(

But seriously, great job on the no death run. That's one of those things that can be hard to do - even on normal. And thanks for playing!

- CC

Me neither!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 15:43 (2885 days ago) @ CaneCutter

If I really had focused on not dying, I bet I would have died all over the place.

Me neither!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 26, 2016, 16:06 (2885 days ago) @ CaneCutter

It wasn't this rock, was it?

Me neither!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 16:25 (2885 days ago) @ dogcow

It wasn't this rock, was it?

LOL. No, not that one. It was on the way down to the chest, but about the same distance from the ground.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I bet the two rocks that killed us are old high school buddies. Ex-street toughs looking to ruin someone's day because they're too old to be hanging out on the corner. Just trying to relive their glory days.

- CC Yep, that's it. It fits so perfectly.

Me neither!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 18:14 (2885 days ago) @ dogcow

Worst sneeze ever, of all time

by Argent_17, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 15:26 (2885 days ago) @ Kermit

"Oh look! I'm surrounded by goblins with torch hammers! Sure would be a bad time to sneeze!" Really sorry about sneezing and dying guys. :/

Worst sneeze ever, of all time

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 16:27 (2885 days ago) @ Argent_17

"Oh look! I'm surrounded by goblins with torch hammers! Sure would be a bad time to sneeze!" Really sorry about sneezing and dying guys. :/

No worries! Sneezes are inevitable. And powerful.

- CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread