Can't Equip Frontier Shell Since Patch? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 27, 2016, 01:40 (2863 days ago)

I just noticed that I can't equip my Fronteir Shell Ghosts since sometime recently. I think maybe the most recent patch broke things. I own the Ghost Edition and TTK's Collector's edition so this is clerly an error. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe it has to do with not detecting / transferring the Collector's Edition status from the 360 version which I played first??

Can't Equip Frontier Shell Since Patch?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, May 27, 2016, 02:27 (2863 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I've never once been able to equip mine (or emblems or ship). Only used the one account on the one Xbone. Digital collector's edition.

Can't Equip Frontier Shell Since Patch?

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 00:28 (2862 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It's the transfer from 360.

My gamestop pre-order sparrow cannot be equipped either.

Even though the i/d/s on the ghost is unnecessarily bad, I still want to equip it.

I enjoy taking my guardian and his things through the future of Destiny. :(

Possible Solution: Reinstall Content Packs

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 12:00 (2862 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Update: Saw that some others fixed this problem by reinstalling some of the small content packs so I did the following:

1. I went to the Manage Game option on Destiny on the dashboard and told my Xbox to "install" like 6 different packs that it didn't think it had. It was things like The Dark Below, and House of Wolves. Stuff I did already have but it somehow wasn't aware of. These only too a few seconds each so it wasn't actually redownloading the actual expansions.

This didn't solve the problem, but it might have helped so I'd do it anyway.

2. I searched the Xbone store for "Destiny" then hit the Show All option. In the 2nd row was an item called "Destiny Collector's Edition Digital Content Pack" that did not cost any money. I hit Install and about 10 seconds later, upon switching back to Destiny, my Frontier Shells were usable again.

Hopefully that helps anyone else who is having this problem.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread