XUR - Hiding In The Reef (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, May 27, 2016, 12:02 (2863 days ago)

Where: The Reef
[image]

What:
[image]

Armor:

• No Backup Plans
  • ATS/8 Arachnid
  • Starfire Protocol

Weapon:

• Bad Juju

Legacy Engram:

• Gauntlet

Curios:

• Plasma Dive
  • Stealth Drive
  • Heavy Ammo Synthesis
  • Three of Coins
  • Glass Needles

Man, we really aren't going to see engrams this update.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, May 27, 2016, 12:24 (2863 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

IDK why you thought it was even a possibility.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 27, 2016, 17:25 (2863 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

XUR - Hiding In The Reef

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 27, 2016, 19:32 (2862 days ago) @ breitzen

Back in my day, we had to grind 25 strikes for a Bad JuJu. Now they're giving them away like candy!

But seriously, I wonder why Bungie removed the old exotic quests? Killing Xyor The Unwed was one of the better moments in Y1 Destiny.

PSA: both Xûr's and BP's Starfire are T12

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 27, 2016, 21:33 (2862 days ago) @ breitzen

Xûr's is Dis-Str, BP's is Int-Dis, IIRC.

Um... what?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 27, 2016, 21:44 (2862 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Um... what?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 27, 2016, 21:49 (2862 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The Starfire Protocol you can get from Xur and the one you can get from the exotic blueprints both have enough stats in them that with items with the appropriate int/dis/str as well you could get 5 in one stat, 5 in another stat, and 2 in the remaining stat.

Um... what?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 27, 2016, 22:28 (2862 days ago) @ Xenos

The Starfire Protocol you can get from Xur and the one you can get from the exotic blueprints both have enough stats in them that with items with the appropriate int/dis/str as well you could get 5 in one stat, 5 in another stat, and 2 in the remaining stat.

Ah, got it. I had no clue what 'BP' was. Thanks for the clarification. ;)

OFIS OTTOMH T514 HIWTH EAK

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 27, 2016, 23:24 (2862 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah, sorry about that. Was on the phone, didn't even think of expanding upon it.

OFIS OTTOMH T514 HIWTH EAK

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 04:12 (2862 days ago) @ ZackDark

Yeah, sorry about that. Was on the phone, didn't even think of expanding upon it.

lol - you were on the phone, and you were still willing to type û? Wow. :)

It's a simple half-second hold-and-drag

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, May 28, 2016, 04:41 (2862 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Also, I'm quite fond of that particular "û" and am always sad when I see "Xûr" spelled without it. :D

Xūr. Xür. Xùr. Xúr. Xur. Xwr. Zer.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 13:17 (2862 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Funk truly is the worst person

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, May 28, 2016, 16:08 (2862 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

XUR - Conversations In The Reef

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, May 27, 2016, 22:58 (2862 days ago) @ breitzen

breitzen and Ragashingo had an interesting Twitter conversation. (first tweet)

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
Heads up Guardians! Xur is back in the Reef this week. If you somehow don't have #BadJuju go grab it! #Destiny #Xur

Brian ‏@Ragashingo
@breitzen Bad JuJu is all right, but No Backup Plans are essential to a good Defender. :)

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo truth!

Brian ‏@Ragashingo
@breitzen ...is a rocket launcher that is useful to any class or subclass. :p

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo yeah... Still picking up those gauntlets is Super Good Advice.

Brian ‏@Ragashingo
@breitzen And that, folks, is The Last Word.

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo Why? Do you have No Time To Explain?

Brian ‏@Ragashingo
@breitzen I have plenty of Patience and Time but you require too much Invective.

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo Don't Touch Me. I still have an Ace of Spades up my sleeve.

Brian ‏@Ragashingo
@breitzen Use it and you'll have me as a Thorn in your side from now until Hearafter.

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo I'll make you a Dreg's Promise: You will be exiled to the furthest corner of the world...where there is No Land Beyond.

Brian @Ragashingo
@breitzen You'd better be prepared to use a Fabian Strategy and The 4th Horseman or The Chaperone won't be able to prevent your Red Death.

Brett Eitzen ‏@breitzen
@Ragashingo so The Circle of War decends upon me... I will unleash the Thunderlord and you will share the Fate of All Fools.

XUR - Conversations In The Reef

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 27, 2016, 23:14 (2862 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

Yep, that was a lot of fun. I was especially proud of fitting four Exotics into one tweet while having it make sense. Kinda a shame we got more murderous as we went along, but then there's no soft, gentle, happy named guns unfortunately. :)

Good god, that was both awful and amazing

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 27, 2016, 23:22 (2862 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

This made my Friday so fun!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 02:08 (2862 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

made my day! lol

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 02:34 (2862 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread