Just noticed TTK gave us a fur-tech upgrade (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 27, 2016, 15:40 (2883 days ago)
edited by CyberKN, Friday, May 27, 2016, 15:47

The New Monachy Titan chest piece is very similar to the old TDB Vanguard Chest. Aside from the obligatory NM logo, It appears that a Bungie artist was able to tweak the appearance of the Fuzzy Collar™:

Old:
[image]

New:
[image]

It looks a lot more lush, and less... Prickly?

The difference becomes way more obvious when wearing a glowy shader:

Old:
[image]

New:
[image]

Just noticed TTK gave us a fur-tech upgrade

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 27, 2016, 15:58 (2883 days ago) @ CyberKN

Cool.

Someone needs to get to work on the plastic-looking IB Hunter wolf-head helm. Hate that thing.

by Kahzgul, Friday, May 27, 2016, 19:52 (2883 days ago) @ Kermit

Cool.

Someone needs to get to work on the plastic-looking IB Hunter wolf-head helm. Hate that thing.

See, I hate it because it makes my character taller and easier to see around boxes.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, May 27, 2016, 20:03 (2883 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Cool.

See, I hate it because it makes my character taller and easier to see around boxes.

And I don't like it because it's like wearing a hat on top of a hat...who DOES that?!?

Also, I've actually owned and worn wolf and coyote pelt headdresses (frontiersmen/reenactment camping), and they look WAAY cooler than that in real life. In fact, the coolest looking one, was a SKUNK. They may be a smelly bunch, but there's a reason Pepé le Pew still gets all the ladies. :P

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, May 27, 2016, 20:51 (2883 days ago) @ Mid7night

Cool.

And I don't like it because it's like wearing a hat on top of a hat...who DOES that?!?

https://twitter.com/vortech/status/710231539729219585

"Caps for Sale" *IMG*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, May 27, 2016, 23:42 (2883 days ago) @ Mid7night

[image]

Your kiddo would probably love this book. I sure did growing up.

"Caps for Sale" *IMG*

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 01:57 (2882 days ago) @ Pyromancy

[image]

Your kiddo would probably love this book. I sure did growing up.

OMG I REMEMBER THAT BOOK! Craziness. My all-time favorite was Sir Kevin of Devin. :D

[image]

I like it

by Up North 65 @, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 00:12 (2883 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread