Where Am I? Week 5 (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, May 28, 2016, 22:49 (2890 days ago)

List the greater area (what the game displays when you enter the area) and a more specific description of the photographed area. Can anyone beat Cyber to it this week!?

• 1st correct answer gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2, and 3rd gets 1.
  • 2 bonus points if you reply with a pic of the area.

[image]

Current Standings

15 - Cyber
7 - Funk
3 - Cruel
1 - ProbablyLast
1 - Chewie
1 - Beorn

Where Am I? Week 5

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 01:24 (2890 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by cheapLEY, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 01:37

You are in Overwatch, in the Clovis Bray science room. The room at the end of The Buried City mission, where Ghost activates that ancient machine. You are in the little balcony thing in the left hand corner of that room.

I'd upload a screenshot, but but I don't have Facebook or Twitter, and I guess that's the only way to do it because Sony is stupid.

Edit: I signed up for Twitter just to play your dumb game. :P

[image]

Where Am I? Week 5

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 04:16 (2889 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'd upload a screenshot, but but I don't have Facebook or Twitter, and I guess that's the only way to do it because Sony is stupid.

You can copy your captured screenshots/Clips to a USB stick, if you're social-media-averse. I don't know how else you would want this to work?

Where Am I? Week 5

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 12:47 (2889 days ago) @ CyberKN

You can copy your captured screenshots/Clips to a USB stick, if you're social-media-averse. I don't know how else you would want this to work?

Like on the Xbox? I just log in to my account on Xbox.com, and it has all my clips and photos there.

Here:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 04:13 (2889 days ago) @ breitzen

[image]

Overwatch, Final room of the "Buried City" mission. South-East Corner, in a little room that overlooks the bigger one.

This sure would be easier if you could post these at a consistent time of day.

Yeah, I need to schedule a time with probablylast

by Funkmon @, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 19:12 (2889 days ago) @ CyberKN

My plan was to post a pic of his crotch at every location.

Absolute. Genius.

by Raflection, Sunday, May 29, 2016, 20:39 (2889 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

As long as we don't get that into Cody's game, we're good

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, May 29, 2016, 23:25 (2889 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

*deletes picture* :(

by ProbablyLast, Monday, May 30, 2016, 02:14 (2888 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Where Am I? Week 5 RESULTS

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 11:24 (2887 days ago) @ breitzen

Congrats to cheapLEY and Cyber! They get 5 and 4 points respectively. Per your request, I'll do my best to post these at 12:00 (noon) Central Time. (Maybe our Forum Master Beorn can magically create a schedule function???) JK Beorn! ;)

Current Standings

19 - CyberKN
7 - Funk
5 - cheapLEY
3 - Cruel
1 - ProbablyLast
1 - Chewie
1 - Beorn

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread