Stranger Danger (DBO)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 15:02 (2864 days ago)

Hey everyone!

Yes I still scour the forums from time to time. I have recently toned down my game playing (sorry trials buddies!) but im slowly trying to get back into everything. I just wanted to stop in to say I am still around. I plan on waiting until the next expansion drops in September to start playing again. I have tried a few crucible matches here and there, it was not enough to keep me interested. Hopefully the expansion revitalizes my spirit and we can have some more fun nights of Drunk Iron Banner!!!!

Stay sharp Guardians!

Stranger Danger

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:20 (2864 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I am with you. I'm going to play some crucible for a bit Sunday (you should join), but I am otherwise going to be mostly dormant until the fall when we get that new raid.

Stranger Danger

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, June 16, 2016, 18:03 (2864 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'd recommend to scratch that itch, just play a few IB's with a DBO only crew. You'll get ton's of good light level loot and have a blast regardless of whether you are getting stomped or doing the stomping.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread