World's Fastest Atheon Kill - 19 seconds! (Video) (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:11 (2835 days ago)

Holy moly!

Whoa.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:42 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Whoa.......

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:43 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

World's Fastest Atheon Kill - 19 seconds! (Video)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:47 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

What is that, 10 gjallarhorn shots, lots of grenades & 1-2 melting points? Anyone else get a better view of what they did?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:49 (2834 days ago) @ dogcow

Anyone else get a better view of what they did?

There is no time to explain (tell) what happened there.

+1

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:36 (2833 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:49 (2834 days ago) @ dogcow

What is that, 10 gjallarhorn shots, lots of grenades & 1-2 melting points? Anyone else get a better view of what they did?

It's all just a mess of firery destruction and chaos! Lol

Viking Funeral buff is best buff

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:07 (2834 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Viking Funeral buff is best buff

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:14 (2834 days ago) @ ZackDark

This guy had a very good breakdown. I've been running Starfire Protocol with his build recommendation on strikes and it is great as a support build.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4opz1s/grenades_viking_funeral_and_you_a_sunsingers_guide/

I love that Atheon is still super vulnerable to grenades ;)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:19 (2834 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

...Solar Burn Heroic strikes are going to be fun.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:24 (2834 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I've literally got a blueprint Starfire to 330 yesterday :D

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:35 (2834 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Good stuff.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 15:21 (2834 days ago) @ bluerunner

This guy had a very good breakdown. I've been running Starfire Protocol with his build recommendation on strikes and it is great as a support build.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4opz1s/grenades_viking_funeral_and_you_a_sunsingers_guide/

I've always considered Fusion Grenades + Viking Funeral to be a total waste. Looks like it's the opposite now. RIP Firebolts.

I wonder what the numbers are like while wearing Sunbreakers, assuming the enemy doesn't walk out of the grenade...

Either way, I might be eyeing that Starfire Protocol for PvE.

Good stuff.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 17:26 (2834 days ago) @ Korny

I've always considered Fusion Grenades + Viking Funeral to be a total waste. Looks like it's the opposite now. RIP Firebolts.

I wonder what the numbers are like while wearing Sunbreakers, assuming the enemy doesn't walk out of the grenade...

Either way, I might be eyeing that Starfire Protocol for PvE.

The fusion start the ignite on impact damage, so the explosion gets the damage boost. Since Viking Funeral only lasts 2.5 seconds, you get the full damage with the damage boost. Solar grenades spread the damage out over time, so you don't get the full damage boost from VF unless you're spamming during radiance.

You also have to hit them with the grenade to get VF to take effect. It didn't seem to work if they walked into the grenade. Fusions have some tracking so it was a lot easier. I've had a lot more luck with fusions, and they do seem to do a lot more damage.

Good stuff.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 17:53 (2834 days ago) @ bluerunner

You also have to hit them with the grenade to get VF to take effect. It didn't seem to work if they walked into the grenade.

Well, this sucks, IMO.

Good stuff.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 18:02 (2834 days ago) @ ZackDark

You also have to hit them with the grenade to get VF to take effect. It didn't seem to work if they walked into the grenade.

Well, this sucks, IMO.

Ignite/Viking Funeral have only ever been on initial hit, and only if you're alive when they hit.

Bug? Feature? Who knows, but that's how it's always been.

Yeah, still sucks

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 23, 2016, 18:03 (2834 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Wut

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 14:03 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Why it works

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 15:29 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Grenades do triple damage, even outside the buffed 30 seconds.
They are also level based and hence do not do less damage to low level enemies.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, June 23, 2016, 17:35 (2834 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If more DBOers played Vault more often, we could've done something like this!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread