I lost my cloak... (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, June 25, 2016, 21:48 (2862 days ago)

...at least until next week.

This may be well known, but was unkown to me. If you're wearing an exotic cloak and swap allegiance to another faction, it will disable the cloak. You lose the perks and light from your cloak while it is equipped. I swapped to another cloak and can't equip the exotic one until the weekly reset.

Anyway, if you want to do the no-cloak hunter look, this is one way to do it.

[image]

[image]

Just discovered this as well!

by Oholiab @, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 03:38 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

I'm all in for Dead Orbit, but I'm interested in the New Monarchy hand cannon. I was shocked to see my no-cloaked version walking around the tower.

That's actually really boss. Will do!

by Funkmon @, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 09:20 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Something else you should do...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 11:10 (2861 days ago) @ Funkmon

Step-by-step instructions.
https://m.imgur.com/a/mpXut

Not a good example

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 26, 2016, 13:24 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

Dude bailed

Disappointed it wasn't suicide.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 14:38 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I lost my cloak...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 14:35 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

You could equip the scarf and get 3 light. You still have your scarf right?

I lost my cloak...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 15:14 (2861 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You could equip the scarf and get 3 light. You still have your scarf right?

Sometimes I lay awake at night wondering why I ever discarded it.

Why.. Why would you?

by Raflection, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 16:48 (2861 days ago) @ bluerunner

I have 3 :P

Why.. Why would you?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 18:04 (2861 days ago) @ Raflection

The same reason most people said "why waste an exotic slot on a heavy?". I didn't know better at the time, and by the time I realized it, I was too invested in all three characters to delete one for the scarf.

Why.. Why would you?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, June 27, 2016, 11:26 (2860 days ago) @ bluerunner

"why waste an exotic slot on a heavy?"

Fools. Unworthy to wield ultimate power.

Why.. Why would you?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 01:21 (2860 days ago) @ bluerunner

The same reason most people said "why waste an exotic slot on a heavy?". I didn't know better at the time, and by the time I realized it, I was too invested in all three characters to delete one for the scarf.

You ain't man enough to delete your third class on a whim for that scarf? You don't deserve it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread