Uh Oh, I Think I'm Becoming A Collector (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 00:24 (2848 days ago)

Got my Titan figure today and realized I might be actually becoming a collector:

[image]

And also that my shelf might be too small for two more figures that big...

Uh Oh, I Think I'm Becoming A Collector

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 01:25 (2848 days ago) @ Xenos

Some night, WALL-E is gonna look up you and speak.

"You have a problem, Mr. Xenos!"

We need people like you!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 01:32 (2848 days ago) @ Xenos

Destiny Collector FB Page

Here's a group I started for the crazy collector people. unfortunately it's a small group lol

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 02:06 (2848 days ago) @ Xenos

Whoa, you have a parts list/build instructions for that ship? That would look great between Poe's X-Wing and the First Order TIE Fighter on my shelf!

EDIT: Google tells me that's an official MEGA Blocks product, which I now vaguely remember.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 03:21 (2848 days ago) @ cheapLEY

EDIT: Google tells me that's an official MEGA Blocks product, which I now vaguely remember.

Yep! And the build was actually pretty fun! I just wish it was Lego instead. I forgot how cheap the parts are comparatively. Don't regret the purchase though.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 13:14 (2847 days ago) @ Xenos

Yep! And the build was actually pretty fun! I just wish it was Lego instead. I forgot how cheap the parts are comparatively. Don't regret the purchase though.

I had a few of the Halo MEGA Blocks at one point, and I don't remember being all that impressed with them. I'm not quite sure what it is, but something just seems off compared to LEGO. That jumpship looks nice, though! I may pick it up--it seems to be priced pretty decently.

I'm also currently hunting for LEGO Destiny builds, hoping to find something I can BrinkLink for a decent price.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 16:03 (2847 days ago) @ Xenos

What Spartan armor is that?

:P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread